Wednesday, July 21, 2010

back to campus.

It is crazy to think that in 2 days, i will be headed home. I am definitely excited, but I am also sad to say goodbye. This week is called "Back to Campus" week. This is a week that basically teaches us how to apply the ministry that we have learned here, back at home. It has a huge emphasis on strategic ministry. It has been so helpful to have direction and ways to actually be able to bring this experience back home with me. Tomorrow is the last full day of Back to campus, and then we have our final worship service. Then on Friday we make the trek home! I cannot wait to see you guys and share. The Lord has definitely changed my life from this summer. I am confident of that. I know this is not a summer high, it is a life change for me. I am so thankful that I have had this opportunity, and I am truly grateful to those who have helped me have this chance! Can't wait to see you guys very soon! Thank you so much. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment