Wednesday, May 20, 2009

feeling blessed.

As I have met and talked with many friends and family about my experience this summer, it has amazed me how God has shown me his love through their support, encouragement, and love. I feel so humbled by this undeserving support, and at times I do not know how to truly thank some one to express my gratitude. So for those reading this, thank you so much... you will never know how much it means to me.

A family friend of ours has visited Mozambique and was kind enough to post pictures on facebook for me to see. These pictures definitely help ease the nervousness and they get me excited for my experience.

The second is a picture of the church/chapel on the Maputo Nazarene campus, which is where we will be staying most of the summer. The second picture is of where we are possibly living for part of the summer.
How can you not fall in love with this? These are some children that go to the daycare at the school. I am most excited about working with the children in Mozambique.

2 comments:

  1. those people are beautiful. how excited are you to just hold those precious children?! ahhh i'm so pumped for you!
    i'm going to miss my k squared so much but you are going to do such great things...and i cannot wait to hear about all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaylee i am so excited for you! although, abigail and samantha will miss you this summer for sure! :) i love you!

    ReplyDelete