Thursday, May 28, 2009

First couple days of training camp.

The first couple days in Bonita Park have been very helpful but also very draining. I have enjoyed meeting new people and learning new things. God has definitely been speaking to me these past couple days and I know he is working. I am nervous so if you can pray that God will ease my mind and heart so I can be fully attentive to the things that He is teaching me. I pray that our team will really be able to learn from each other and enjoy each other as we go into this country. A verse that has spoken to me lately is John 15:27 " I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. and the peace I give you isn't like the the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid. What a promise. So as I feel these unfamiliar feelings I pray that I will cling to his word and his peace that He promises.
I love you all and thank you so much for your prayers. Miss you already!

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetness!! Thanks for sharing your heart...I believe that this week will be just what you need. We all believe in you. Take time to have some fun, too! Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaylee. I'm excited for this opportunity you have and I have confidence in you and in the Spirit who dwells within you...you will learn and do well. The nervousness...I don't very much like that feeling either...I will pray for you. :) ~Ruth~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi love! yeah training camp is exhausting but so much fun. i want to hear about your team! you leave for africa TOMORROW, correct?! EEK that is crazy k squared!! enjoy your long journey...watch all the american TV you can on the plane! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylee, you are in our prayers and we both know that God will not ask more of you than He will give you the strength to endure. Have a fun time. Listen to God, learn about Mozambique, share Christ and enjoy your time. It will be a life changing experience. One you will never regret doing for the Lord.
    Love ya, Will & Karis

    ReplyDelete