Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mozambique!

I created my blog to hopefully update my supporters about my summer ministry in Mozambique. I have received an email from our on-site coordinator about where we will be living, but that is about all I know right know. I am a little worried about the unknown, but I know that God is going to work in some amazing ways because he already has. First of all, I have raised all my money! Now all I have to pay for is the flight to El Paso and my immunizations (and maybe some money for over there.) That is such a blessing. Through this experience, I think that is one of the ways I have seen God's presence the most is through peoples' genorosity and love. As the time is drawing closer, I am beginning to realize that this is a reality and I cannot believe that. It is interesting to think about what my life will be like in a couple of weeks! Hopefully I will be able to post frequently throughout my summer to share how God is working, and how you can pray for me, but we will just have to wait and see if I will have internet at all. Thank you for your prayers and support for me. I am humbled by your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment