Sunday, May 31, 2009

The trip begins

Today is the day. We begin our LONG journey.
We leave here for the airport at 10:45am.
At 1:20, we leave for Houston, TX. Then from Houston overnight to London.
We have a 12 hour layover in London, so we may do a little exploring.
Then from London Monday night around 8 to Johannasburg in Africa overnight.
Then from Johannasburg to MAPUTO MOZAMBIQUE- scheduled for 10:45am Tuesday morning.
It should be a really long trip so pray that the Lord will provide endurance and stability for my team through it all. Thank you guys again for your prayers. I am feeling a little bit nervous right now about the unknown but i know that God will give me peace through it all. Thank you so much for your support.

3 comments:

  1. Kaylee! I just said a prayer for you. I know that nervous exciting feeling. KNOW that I said a prayer for you and will continue praying!! You are going to experience the Lord in a way that you would have never imagined, so remember that when you are tired and don't want to be traveling any longer!! Keep us posted :) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. endurance
    and
    stability.
    check and check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Susan Boyle hello from me!

    ReplyDelete